“Relax, take it easy
For there is nothing that we can do.
Relax, take it easy
Blame it on me or blame it on you.”
I am sure most of you reading this article found themselves at least once in the situation of not having enough spare time. Classes, endless hours spent everyday at work and then home sweet home…or maybe not. As soon as you return your phone starts ringing. When did you last do something just for your own entertainment? If the answer is “a long time ago” it is a clear sign that you must change your routine. And it’s not hard at all!
1. Decide what your priorities are. Each morning create a schedule for the day in each you have settled some time for yourself. Do your best to stick to this schedule!
2. Try to become more organized and to improve your time management.
3. Keep an agenda of everything you do. See where you spend most of your time and decide on what you can change. It is also a method to become more efficient!
4. Try to choose a certain order in which you will handle your errands. Try to solve everything at once in order not to waste time returning to town to buy something you’ve forgotten. Try to shop on the Internet as much as you can.
5. Hire a maid or a gardener if you afford one in order to save more time. A few more hours for yourself can prove priceless!
6. Make technology your friend. Use the cell phone, the e-mail and the Internet as much as you can to gain time and also to become more efficient.